Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: AG Paper clip jewelry kit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I placed my order today for the winter magic outfit and accessories, and also for some replacement parts. I had the discount code to use, so I wanted to use up my shipping range. The CSR suggested some of the monthly specials, and I ordered the paperclip jewelry kit that is usually $14.95 on special for $5., but when he added it to my order, it is coming up at $3.! So I ordered 2, I don't know how it is, but looks like something my daughter would like. Just thought I'd let everyone know, I should have got a few more for birthday parties throughout the year, but I didn't want to go up in shipping!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the kit for a gift. It's fun and has a lot of cute ideas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •